We know how important it is for you to choose the right wedding ring and we know that there are many different requirements and preferences that need to be considered when doing so.
The width and weight are important factors in choosing a wedding ring as they affect the durability and comfort. Depending on the content of precious metal, men’s wedding rings can vary in width and weight whether they contain diamonds or not.
HIZJewellery wedding rings come is three basic sizes, 5mm, 6mm and 7mm. There are a few rings available in the collection that are wider such as our showcase dress ring at 9.5mm. The width will be listed within the online description for each HIZJewellery ring.
There are some things to consider when selecting the width and weight of your wedding ring. The wider the ring is, the tighter the fit on your finger, so you may want to go up a size if you are having a wider wedding ring.
You also must consider if you will be wearing rings on the adjacent fingers; it can be uncomfortable if the rings butt up against one another, so a thinner wedding ring might be more appropriate. Also consider the colour of your other rings and choose a precious metal that will blend in.
If you are not used to wearing jewellery, then you might not want to go for a wide or heavyweight ring as this might feel too ‘obvious’ on your finger. You will hardly notice wearing one of HIZJewellery’s lightweight men’s wedding rings, so it is the perfect choice for men who are wearing jewellery, and rings, for the first time.
It might also be worthwhile considering your job and lifestyle. If you work with your hands or play sport frequently you might not want to continually remove your wedding ring or tape it up if it is a wider band.
The HIZJewellery Build Your Hiz Ring offers you the opportunity to customize your wedding ring. Here you’ll find plain precious metal men’s wedding rings available in 9ct or 18ct Yellow and Rose Gold and Platinum, each with the HIZJewellery trademark zirconium inlay.
These highly desirable men’s wedding rings are available in three weights: Lightweight, Mediumweight and Heavyweight and three widths: 5mm, 6mm and 7mm. They are also available in a Polished or Matt Finish and in a Soft Court or Flat Court profile.
All these elements available to select at the touch of a button so you can design your ideal wedding ring to the exact size & shape, width & weight, colour & finish.
• The wider the ring the tighter the fit on your finger.
• Consider what other rings you are wearing on adjacent fingers to your ring finger and make sure they will sit comfortable together.
• If you have never worn ring before then plum for a narrower, lightweight wedding ring to avoid discomfort.
• What about your occupation and lifestyle? How suitable it will it be to continually wear your ring, or frequently remove it.
• Choose a finish that will suit your lifestyle if you work with your hands. A brushed, matt or patterned finish doesn’t show the scratches quite so much.
• Consider if you will be wearing more than one ring on your finger stacking rings and opt for the narrower ones.